What we do
TIC’s activities are result-oriented.
Among strategic objectives of the medium-term plan (2011-2016), there are :
- – Getting to inclusive school and early childhood education, the majority of the children with disabilities of the focus zones and other disadvantaged children.
- – Offering the opportunity of having access to medical treatment to all the children with disabilities of the focus zones and other disadvantaged children.
- – Empowering the economic capability of disadvantaged children’s parents, so they may be able to take care of their children.
- -Raising awareness and training stakeholders against gender based violence and in favor of rights of the child and rights of persons with disabilities.
- -Researching on children problems and their adapted solutions
For attaining the above objectives, TIC prepares and implements different projects grouped in different Programs following the project’s objectives and availability of Donors.
Please, click on the image for learning the content of ongoing programs:
“Mwana Ukunzwe” Program
The major objective is objective I. Objective II, III and V are minor objectives.
The major objective is objective II. Objective IV is minor objective.
The major objective is objective III. Objective I, II, IV and V are minor objectives.